There are a lot of ways to stay fit, and most of it requires you to go to the gym or do outdoor exercises. It is definitely a hassle especially for those who find these activities too expensive, time consuming or demanding. These factors reduce the chances of committing to an exercise routine even though the drive to be fit or stay fit is present.
Fortunately, at this day and age, heaps of flexible fitness machines are being built and used daily. One of these is considered to be the best cardio equipment ever constructed—the vertical climber. Such equipment can be used within the comfort of your home without having to think about all the hassle and costs of going out.
For those who have an inkling idea about the product but are interested to use it, knowing more about the best vertical climber there is in the market can be difficult. That’s why, as a buyer, thorough research and evaluation should be done on your end.
Why Choose Vertical Climber Machine
Calorie Burning Efficiency
Unlike any other workout equipments or routines, using a vertical climber can burn calories for as short as 30 minutes. As this machine requires you to use both your upper and lower body, in an upright position, the heart needs to pump more uphill and thus, burns more calories. This equipment basically mimics the motion of mountain or wall climbing. Thus, it helps to acquire more information regarding the vertical climber machine that meets your requirements.
Great Cardiovascular Workout
Vertical climber is one of the best workouts that involves extensive cardiovascular activity. Branded as a difficult and intense but effective equipment to work with, a vertical climber machine elevates heart rate and respiration while at the same time utilising major muscle groups repeatedly at regular intervals. This extensive cardio machine places much stress on your cardio respiratory system as you thoroughly work on your legs, arms, glutes, trunk, and muscles. Proven to produce more quality cardiovascular health benefits than any other workout exercises, acquiring the best vertical climber machine is a 100% valuable investment for your overall well-being.
Short Workout Times
Most excuses people say as to why they always fail to do or maintain a daily workout routine is how it takes a lot of their time. However, with vertical climber, you do not only get a total body workout but also a short workout time. This equipment is an ultimate fat burning machine that achieves your desired goal faster than any other types of workout. Hence, for busy individuals who only have little time to spare for exercise, allotting at least 30 minutes of your time for some cardiovascular exercise using the vertical climber machine is enough to gain your desired fitness goal.
In contrast with treadmills or other indoor exercise equipments that takes up a lot of your home space, the vertical climber is designed to only occupy a tiny portion of your room when fully open. Also, as this machine weighs lightly, you can just easily move it from one place to another. Storing this devise in places such as under your bed or inside your closet is obtainable due to its foldable design; thus, it’s a real space saver indeed.
What to Look for in a Vertical Climber
Basically, the durability of the product is an important factor to consider when buying a vertical climber. Depending on the material, vertical climbers have differences in their durability, stability, and the amount of weight it can support. With Budget vertical climbers, some models can only hold a weight of up to 240 lbs, which is an unfortunate circumstance for those who weigh more as they need to either loose extra weight before using the machine or buy a more expensive one.
Hence, before pressing on the go signal and clicking on the product you want to buy, you might want to think a lot of the quality of the product. You might want to consider who and how many are going to use the machine. It would be a total disappointment when the model of your choice only has a short lifespan; so, choose wisely.
Individuals most certainly have different ranges of height, stamina or endurance, and preference. That is why the adjustability setting is one of the huge factors to consider when choosing vertical climber machine. Some machines have built in LCD monitors or digital device that you can mainly control and adjust depending on your workout plan preference which can totally add something new to your exercising experience.
Before purchasing a vertical climber, you must also take into consideration the convenience or ease-of-use of the machine. There are certain models that come preassembled which give you little effort into setting up the vertical climber. You may also want to reflect on the product’s folding ability and ease of storage. Machines that fundamentally occupy a tiny space when both open and folded add up for its overall buying points
When you want to do a little bit of exercising but finding it hard to fit such activity in your hectic schedule, the vertical climber’s quick 30-minute workout is its biggest advantage. This is the reason why people are so drawn in these machines and why people branded this as a highly convenient device.
If you live in a place that only has a small space to spare for your fitness activity, you might actually want to consider the size of the vertical climber. The device is intended to weigh lightly for ease of transfer but its size can affect its ability for easy storage. Hence, a machine that only requires lesser space when both open and folded is a major factor you should want to reconsider.
With a number of vertical climbers appearing in the market right now, it is important to think about the cost-effectiveness of the device. Machines may be priced lower but gives limited number of advantages such as its overall durability and convenience.
The availability of extra features can actually help you pick the most valuable vertical climber. There are some models that come with LCD monitor or digital timer, training plans, and other helpful extra features that offer further ease of use. One helpful extra feature you might want to reflect on when choosing the best vertical climber is its digital timer that automatically starts when you use it and shuts off when you’re done.
Top 5 vertical climber reviews
Relife Rebuild Your Life Vertical Climber
- 【Newer Version Climber】Step metal plate thickening, foot support rod is thickened, spare parts of grease and foam packaging prevents parts from breaking in transit. ONE-YEAR WARRANTY on main frame, LIFE WARRANTY on all other vulnerable parts. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us through E-mail.
- 【Four Metal Guide Rails】4 Metal guide rails supporting, make it more stable and durable. Weight Capability is 260 LBS.
- 【Radian Design】Pedal have a little bit inclination, make the person's center of gravity close to the main, it is more stable when do exercise, will not turn to the outside.
- 【5 Levels Adjustable】Different level have different effects, you can think of it as resistance. 1-2rd levels is jogging, 3-4th is running, the 5th level is rock climbing. You can adjust it based on your own situation, easy to put together and sturdy.
Designed by Relife (Rebuild Your Life), this product has a built-in LCD monitor that helps you track your workout time and fitness progress. The device is easy to assemble which would only take up about 15 to 25 minutes. It is well-built, highly adjustable and very sturdy and is suitable for all body types. Relife Vertical Climber provides a smooth continuous exercise flow as it works on cables instead of rollers. Also, the product offers warranty that gives buyers reassurance and security. For the price itself, Relife Rebuild Your Life Vertical Climber is a good investment.
Relife Vertical Climber is fairly new in the market, but is slowly getting positive recognition. It is the top choice vertical climber in Amazon.
- Comes with instructions and tool that are easy to understand and install even for someone who has little knowledge of the different mechanical principles.
- Allows for great adjustability with five alternative levels. Depending on your body type and condition, you are in control of your choices.
- Ensures safety and effectiveness as it is made of steel with a square tube design. Such construction provides extreme stability regardless of your weight.
- Saves much of your space considering its foldable ability, dimension and weight.
- Does what a vertical climber is supposed to do. It effectively burns your fat and calories, achieving or maintaining your desired body shape.
- Weighs 43 lbs.
- Carries weight of up to 250 lbs.
- Measures 37.5 x 28 x 85 inches
- Made of heavy duty steel which makes it stronger and durable
- Easy to operate foldable bar
- Includes LCD monitor
- Does not include resistance
Maxi Climber – The Original Patented Vertical Climber
- Versatile and easy-to-use climber that works for all fitness levels, with BONUS companion Fitness App.
- Full-body workout, combines calorie burning cardio with muscle toning in one simple step.
- Low impact workout, easy on the knees and ankles.
- Saves time - No need to drive to the gym and use several machines.
The Maxi Climber machine is hailed as the top choice by most critics. Compared with other competitors, this model gets to receive more reviews and mostly positive ones. As it is the original patented vertical climber, its presence in the market is highly regarded by many. This model features an adjustable height also with five alternative levels. A workout timer is included in this device that enables you to monitor your workout progress. The timer automatically begins when you start working out and shuts off when you stop.
This product is handy, and it comes 90% pre-assembled, which is much easier to set up. As it comes with a fitness app for both iOS and Android users, it gives you an extra hand in managing all aspects of your fitness plan and helps you achieve your goal in no time.
- Comes with the most impressive feature which is the nonstick grips and is designed to isometrically fit a user’s hands perfectly
- Allows for easy height adjustability and is functionally designed to support all body types
- Includes lightweight and durable built-in cold-rolled steel
- Offers great convenience as it is foldable and easy to move which allows for easy storage
- Requires one nonstandard battery
- Weighs 33 lbs.
- Carries weight of up to 240 lbs.
- Measures 57 x 10 x 6 inches
- Made of 100% stainless steel
- Lightweight and durable
- Includes a digital tracker
- Nonadjustable resistance
Conquer Vertical Climber – Fitness Climbing Cardio Machine 3.0
- Low impact, high intensity workout every session
- Excellent aerobic workout to burn calories and fat, low impact muscle toning
- Smooth and quiet design!
- Durable steel construction and quiet operation
The Conquer Vertical Climber is considered to be the top competitor of Maxi Climber. It is a budget-friendly devise that has earned a number of good reviews. Like the design mechanism of most vertical climbers, this model also provides extensive, low-impact total body workout.
Giving great importance to the design and safety feature of the devise, Conquer Vertical Climber added 4 anti-skid rubber feet to their climbing machine to avoid unnecessary movement during workout. They also coated their foot pedals with a textured rubber to prevent feet from slipping. This product can be used by people whose height ranges between 5 feet and 6 ½ feet.
Overall, Conquer Vertical Climber basically has almost the same features as Maxi Climber, Relife Vertical Climber, and all other vertical climber machines. However, this device is usually available for half the price and has essentially acquired good ratings.
- Ensures great efficiency for its overall durability. Built with nonstick hand grips and adjustable height handle, this machine is easy to maneuver.
- Comes with 4 anti-skid rubber feet to increase base stability.
- Comes with a compact design that can be folded and stored anywhere.
- Operates with less noise hence, can be use anytime.
- Provides instructions and tools for easy setup.
- Weighs 35.3 lbs.
- Carries weight of up to 250 lbs.
- Measures 36.5 x 27.5 x 78 inches
- Highly affordable but functions exactly the same as other vertical climbers
- Traction control on pedals makes it unbearable to use on bare feet
Feierdun Vertical Climber/Climbing Machine
- [ DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION ] - Square steel tube design to ensure stability when you workout and the durable frame construction can support up to 260 LB
- [ ERGONOMICALLY DESIGN ] - 5 levels adjustable height with isometric non-stick grips fit for all body types.You can adjust the vertical climber based on your own situation
- [ FULL-BODY WORKOUT ] - FEIERDUN vertical climber will help you sculpt lean, sexy legs, rock-hard abs and toned,contoured triceps and biceps.Ten minutes of climbing equal half an hour running.Low impact,high intensity workout every session.
- [ FOLDABLE FOR SPACE SAVING] - Folding design is convenient and easy to store, put this vertical climber machine in the corner when you not use.
Competition is fierce in the vertical climber industry. As the market fights for reputation and fame, improving one’s competitive edge is a must for most companies who have yet to establish their names. Thus, amongst all other companies, Feierdun has focused on the weight capacity of their vertical climber. Their highly durable and stable machine can support a weight of up to 440 lbs. Other good features of the model are same as with the rest of the vertical climber machines.
- Ensures stability during workout session as it features a square steel tube design that is highly durable. Due to the sturdiness of its frame construction, this equipment can then carry a weight of up to 440 lbs.
- Requires little space during workouts and is conveniently foldable. The equipment allows for easy storage.
- Offers a satisfaction guarantee for unhappy customers. The company promises a 30-day money back payment term and a 2-year warranty apply to vertical climbers.
- Requires little amount of installation effort as it comes 90% preassembled.
- Weighs 44.2 lbs.
- Carries weight of up to 440 lbs.
- Measures 37.05 x 28 x 85 inches
- Compared with other vertical climbers that only have weight capacities between 150 lbs. and 250 lbs., Feierdun Vertical Climber can carry a maximum weight of 440 lbs.
- A 30-day money back guarantee and 2-year warranty apply to vertical climbers are offered to unsatisfied buyers.
- Does not include different resistance levels
Ancheer Vertical Climber Folding Exercise Climbing Machine
- 【Shipping time 3-5 days】【2 in 1 climber and exercise bike】exercise bike(no resistance adjustment) is to warm-up ankle, climb is a heavy-duty exercise so we suggest you ride Balanu bike before starting.
- 【Whole Body Workout】foldable climbing machine is designed for low impact, high intense and full body workout. Users can exercise biceps, triceps, core and leg muscle at the same time. With climbing workout, users can burn more calories than treadmill in the same amount of time.
- 【Easy Assembly & Storage】Comes 90% pre-assembled. Clear and brief instruction make it much easier to put together；Folding Design for easy storage and space saving - No need to drive to the gym and use several machines.
- 【LCD Monitor&Digital Tracking】LCD Digital Workout Timer for monitoring time, speed, distance, calories burned all your fitness progress. These data can be used as you to provides an effective training plan to keep you motivated.
Ancheer designed a 2-in-1 cardio training equipment that is both a vertical climber and an exercise bike. As vertical climbing is a strenuous exercise, the Ancheer group added the bike machine to allow customers to use it before climbing. The exercise biking equipment lets you warm up your thigh, knee, and ankle, which helps you in getting a good grip of the vertical climber machine as you begin your full body workout.
Although the equipment is dual functional, this model remains perfect for home use. Even with the biking pedals installed, the Ancheer Vertical Climber still has the compact design ability that is foldable and easily stored.
- Includes a built in exercise bike and vertical climbing machine that is fully adjustable.
- Secures high level of effectiveness and durability as the Ancheer Vertical Climber is made up of steel alloy material coated with a thick coat of anti-rust paint
- Includes a digital monitor with workout timer and foolproof training plan which allows you to track your daily progress anytime
- Ensures a well-built and designed seat and nonslip pedal for convenient machine maneuvering
- Provides a comprehensive instruction sheet and tools for easy assembly of vertical climber
- Guarantees a peaceful and continuous workout flow
- Weighs 55.9 lbs.
- Carries weight of up to 240 lbs
- Measures 59.65 × 11.42 × 12.6 inches
- Serves two functions in just one equipment
- Ensures excellence in quality
- Offers a hassle-free warranty
- Exercise bike doesn’t have resistance
As a responsible buyer, having an in-depth knowledge about the vertical climbers available is a must. Also, it is important to be critical in this kind of situation especially when you are trying to find the most cost-effective device. Whether you value durability over the price or vice versa, in the end, the final verdict is in your hands. You should always base your choice of vertical climber on your preference, requirements and needs. In doing so, you will have less regrets and high satisfaction.
In this product review, the Relife Rebuild Your Life Vertical Climber is the highly recommended product. The machine is chiefly new in the market but is gaining a lot of attention from potential customers and is also the top choice in Amazon. Rated as one of the best vertical climbers, with the same level of popularity as the Maxi Climber, this model is definitely a worthwhile choice and investment.