Last Updated on
In this post, we will review 5 of the best elliptical under 200 that you can use at home. The prices for elliptical machines designed for home use usually range from 60 to 10,000. If you are on a tight budget, this post will help you find the right elliptical that will cost 200 and below. This affordable elliptical machine can be a good starting point, especially for beginners to keep them in shape and help lose weight.
Important: keep in mind that prices change very often so some of the ellipticals can be slightly over 200.
Top 5 Ellipticals Under 200 Reviews
Freestyle Step Equipment by Gazelle
- Tighten and tone every major muscle group in your body
- Smoothly transition from a slow walk to full run with no sudden stops
- Get 10 exercises in one amazing calorie burning workout
- Patented, dual-action split suspension provides a complete range of motion and freedom of movement
If you are looking for a low budgeted elliptical equipment, the Gazelle is a good choice. For those who haven’t got any problem with spaces in their house, the Gazelle Freestyle Machine is recommended. It has bigger stride length as compared to others, so it will use up more space when in use. But, when not in use you can fold it with ease, making it less than 10 inches deep.
It weighs around 45lbs. which means moving it is not a problem at all. Gazelle is a sturdy machine that can stand up to regular use. The device has handles. Thus you can complete your upper and lower body workout at the same time.
Putting Gazelle together is easy. Most of its parts are already assembled out of the box. By using a few tools, you can set up your equipment within a few minutes. The package includes an instructional video on the different exercises that can give you a chance to take advantage of the machine.
The handlebars are very comfortable to hold. They are padded with high-density foam. It has extra wide non-skid foot platforms. Thus stability is not a problem at all. The machine does not produce any unwanted sound that you can talk to someone on the phone or you can watch TV while working out. Gazelle machine is not recommended for individuals who weight more than 250 lbs.
Pros: Includes an instructional DVD, handlebars are padded, Easy to assemble, Affordable price, provide whole body workout, Operates smoothly without any annoying sound.
Cons: The machine is not recommended for people that weigh more than 300 lbs, No adjustable resistance, as of 2020 March the price is close to 300.
Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer
- PORTABLE, QUIET AND EFFICIENT CARDIO: This mini strider is compact and lightweight, making it easy to use and transport to any home or office space. It’s quiet and unintrusive, too.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION WITH MONITOR: Vary the intensity of your workout by turning the adjustable dial while you stride. See your stats while exercising with the display monitor.
- MULTIPLE MOVEMENT OPTIONS: Depending on your needs and abilities, the InMotion E1000 Compact Strider can be used sitting or standing. Pedal forward or reverse to target different muscles.
- THREE COLOR CHOICES: Customize your exercise machine by choosing one of three vibrant color options. The InMotion E1000 Compact Strider comes in green, orange and silver.
The Stamina In-Motion is the equipment you need if you feel your legs need a little exercise in the comfort of your living room. However, you have limited space. For those with small spaces, you cannot buy a full-sized trainer. This equipment can help you do your exercises without leaving your house. Thus bad weather is not an excuse for not doing your routine.
The Stamina In-Motion has excellent features that you can take advantage of if you want to stay healthy and fit. The equipment is compact and lightweight and is the best option if you prefer something that you can move from one place to another. Since the tool is not a full-sized trainer, you can easily place it underneath your home desk and continue exercising as you work.
It is made of steel that it is durable and the pedals are non-slippery, so you can be sure that you will not have a hard time moving your feet. The steel body construction makes it look it elegant and expensive even if it costs only under 200. So it’s definitely the most compact and one of the best budget ellipticals.
Pros: Lightweight and portable, Produces no annoying sound, Easy to assemble, Can be placed under your desk while working, Good value for your money, Allow front movement and back movement
Cons: Not sturdy enough, Has short stride
Goplus 2 in 1 Elliptical Fan Bike Dual Cross Trainer Machine Exercise Workout Home Gym
- LCD Display and Heart Rate Sensor - The informative LCD training computer circularly shows heart rate, time, distance, speed, scan and calories burned during your exercise. And with the grip, it will track your heart rate. It can ensure you stay focused when your workout.
- Comfortable and High Quality Parts - This exercise bike was made of heavy duty steel which provides years of reliable use. It provides speed change and ultra-comfortable sport saddle. The fan wheel runs quietly and smoothly.
- Adjustable Resistance and Seat Height - With the turn of a knob, the resistance level can be adjustable. And the seat can adjust vertically, which creates extra comfort for all users.
- More Calories Consuming - This exercise bike is designed to give you a gentle and low impact, yet effective cardio workout for your upper and lower body. Effective calories consuming will be a good choice for you to lose weight.
For those who want to combine arm poles with exercise bike the Goplus 2 in 1 Elliptical Fan Bike Dual Cross Trainer Machineis the best option. The machine is front-mounted which provides added stability. Some elliptical trainers may look great, but it is quite expensive. With Goplus 2 in 1 Elliptical you can take advantage of the flywheel system without paying that much. The machine is not ugly at all. It is available in both silver and black.
When it comes to functionality, there is lots of it in-store with this machine. With durable frame, simple but chic outlook and effective calories consuming, the fitness bike will be a best solution for you to keep fit indoors. And the 2 in 1 design makes it both a elliptical trainer and an exercise bike to meet your different and specific training needs. In addition, it’s easy to move and store with its built-in transport wheel.
The machine can provide an excellent cardiovascular workout and help you work on your muscles on the upper part of your body without injuries. This equipment is very stable and smooth to use in the long run.
The machine also offers different levels of resistance which can be adjusted from the Electronic display screen without affecting your daily session. You can choose to follow a low-intensity workout. For added comfort, it has largely sized foot pedals which makes it very convenient for every user. The seat is also very comfortable.
Pros: Driven by the dual-way flywheel, Electronic display screen, Large foot pedals, Adjustable seat, Moving and also stationary stride bars, Adjustable handles, Belt resistance is adjustable, To show distance, Speed, Lasting time, Calories, Pulse, Heart rate
Cons: No incline control, Without bottle holder
Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer and Exercise Bike
- 2-in-1 fitness machine with settings for elliptical trainer and exercise bike dual usage
- High-momentum fan blade flywheel system for smooth, fluid movement
- Easily adjust resistance level with the turn of a knob with minimal impact on joints
- Electronic console tracks your time, speed, distance, and calories burned
The Body Rider 2000 is a dual workout equipment. It is an elliptical trainer and at the same time an exercise bike. The machine is recommended for people who want to work out but has a bad eating habit that could affect their looks. Exercising on the Body Rider for 20 minutes every day can provide excellent results.
It has two elliptical arms and peddles, with adjustable seat. To make it more comfortable for the user, the machine has fan blades that provide a mild breeze. One of the causes, why people lack interest in working out using the machine, are exhaustion and sweating, that is why they added the fan blades feature to keep the wind flowing as you exercise.
Body Rider has an adjustable tension knob so the user can set a challenge based on their requirements. The machine has 13-inch stride thus it is vital to make it more comfortable. It can hold up to 250 lb. The manufacturer offers a one-year warranty.
Pros Easy to assemble, Seat is adjustable, Adjustable tension knob, Affordable price, Fan blades can provide mild breeze as you exercise, Wider stride
Cons: Not recommended for bigger and unusual people, A bit noisy when in use
Sunny Health and Fitness Elliptical Trainer – SF-E905
- RESISTANCE: Easily adjust the intensity of your workout with the twist of the precise micro-controller equipped with 8 levels of magnetic resistance.
- DIGITAL MONITOR WITH PULSE: Follow along with your workout progress on the digital monitor that displays your time, speed, distance, calories, and pulse.
- ANTI-SLIP HANDLEBARS AND FOOT PADS: Complete a safe and stable workout thanks to the anti-slip handlebars and footpads.
- STABILIZER: Achieve smooth and even movement by leveling your elliptical bike with the onboard stabilizers.
This machine has adjustable resistance, heart rate monitor, data screen, pedals, and other amazing features. But the one that makes it popular is its price. With the price under 200 and the vital features, it has who would not buy the Sunny Health and Fitness Elliptical Trainer.
It has two padded handlebars to make it more comfortable and two pedals to let you perform a full body workout. You don’t have to worry about slipping since its pedals have a non-slip grip features.
The LCD screen displays all the information you need, such as the calories burned and the distance. The machine runs smoothly because of its magnetic resistance feature. The maximum weight capacity the machine can accommodate is around 220 pounds. Body Rider can provide you a full body workout.
This equipment is recommended for those who are looking for a home machine that will get their heart rate up. It will help you save money, and at the same time you will get healthy and fit without the need to go to a gym.
Pros: Lightweight and portable, Easy to assemble and with clear instructions, Turns off automatically if not in use for a certain amount of time, Easy to use., Affordable price, LCD screens display all the information needed.
Cons: Shorter stride, Can accommodate up to 220 lbs only, Sometimes it wobbles, particularly on high speed.
Getting healthy and fit can be now achieved easily by having an elliptical machine in your house. If you think you cannot afford one, you are wrong. You can choose from the five best ellipticals under 200. The above workout machine will not cost you that much but can provide a good workout. If you feel that category under 200 is a little to small, then feel free to read our ellipticals under 300 reviews or best home ellipticals.
Among the five elliptical machines, we reviewed and we found Stamina-In-Motion very handy and easy to use. However, if you are looking for a full body workout we suggest you buy the Body Rider 2000 especially if you weigh around 250 lbs.
Choose the one that possesses most of the features that you need. Some may have more or added features that you might not need. These machines are priced based on what it can provide the users. The five elliptical machines we reviewed are good examples of equipment with useful features and performance at an affordable price. Hope this guide is able to help you find the perfect tool for your workout regimen.