Last Updated on
So, you’re looking to get in shape and lose the stubborn body fat accumulated on your belly. The best thing you can do to make that process much easier is get yourself the best treadmill under 500 dollars.
Such a machine will help you achieve your fitness goals much faster. You will be able to exercise whenever you feel like it. The best thing is that you won’t have to spend too much money. Buying treadmill means saving the money in the long run – you won’t have to pay for a gym membership.
If you need help with finding the best treadmill for your needs and wishes, here are our top 5 recommendations!
Top 5 Treadmill Under 500 Reviews
- Assembled dimensions: 50L x 29W x 50H in.
- Folded dimensions: 35L x 29W x 61H in.
- LCD display shows elapsed time, distance walked, calories burned, speed, and pulse monitoring/li>Treadmill belt size: 45L x 16W in.
- Tested up to an extended 325-lb. user weight
Pursuing a healthy lifestyle is often not easy but it is very rewarding. In addition to a nutritious diet, regular exercise is vital in order to achieve that goal and treadmill fitness walking is one of the best ways to ensure that you’re getting your daily dose of exercise. Even better, you can do it from the comfort of your own home so no need to worry about getting up early in the morning to go to the gym.
The Exerpeutic 100XL needs no assembly and comes equipped with a tread belt that is sufficiently long and wide for any type of exercise routine. In addition, the belt is surprisingly stable thanks to the Pacer Control technology. This means you can walk hands-free at all times regardless of the tension and incline settings. The Exerpeutic 100XL also helps prevent unnecessary strain on leg and ankle muscles by allowing the belt to start at only an 8% incline.
The treadmill is very durable and can handle weights up to 325 lbs. The Exerpeutic 100XL is guaranteed to offer great results regardless of the user’s body size or weight.
Pros: Safe and easy to use, Can handle a lot of weight, Very affordable price
Cons: Not meant for a professional-grade workout
Weslo Cadence G 5.9
- Please Note: Welso is the only manufacturer and Amazon is the only authorized seller for this product on this marketplace; We do not gaurantee quality, authenticity, or size if purchased from other sellers
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is the perfect treadmill for anyone looking to lose weight and increase their overall training performance. The treadmill offers several interesting features including Comfort Cell Cushioning and a 2-position manual incline. Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is great for beginners as it comes complete with six Personal Trainer Workouts that will help you get started on the right foot. Just as their name suggests, each and every one of the workouts was created by a Certified Personal trainer to ensure that users get only the best possible results.
Take advantage of the adjustable incline to increase or decrease the intensity of the workout. It’s probably better to start slowly at first but once you decide to crank up the intensity, you’ll be happy to find that the treadmill does a great job at ensuring that you remain comfortable throughout each workout.
Regardless of the intensity of your workout, it’s always a good idea to monitor your heart rate while you exercise. Luckily, it’s extremely simple to do that thanks to the Weslo Cadence G 5.9’s heart rate monitor. Just place your thumb on the built-in Easy Pulse sensor and view the results on the LCD screen with Priority Display. In addition to your heart rate, the display also shows other useful stats like calories burned, workout time, and running speed.
The treadmill deck was designed with comfort in mind and features a cushioning layer that absorbs the impact of your stride. Meanwhile, the six Personal Trainer Workouts will give you a good idea of how and when to exercise in order to maximize your performance. Not only that but the workouts also automatically adjust the incline and speed of the treadmill so jump on the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 and start exercising today.
Pros: Powerful motor, Comes with different training programs to choose from, Built-in pulse monitor
Sunny Health & Fitness T4400
- 2. 20 peak HP drive system provides speeds of 0. 5 - 9 MPH along with 3 manual options for adjusting incline levels (0%, 2%, 4. 37%)
- Designed for a max user weight of 220 lbs. with 49L x 15. 5W inches of running surface
- Easy folding mechanism and soft drop system helps you unfold your treadmill safely and hands free
- Handrail controls allow you to control speed, start and stop. Pause function - Press the stop button once to stop the belt and pause your run while keeping your current data and running stats intact
A treadmill is a very useful piece of training equipment to have around the house, particularly when it doesn’t take up a whole lot of space. Unfortunately, most treadmills tend to be fairly big and clunky, which is why the T4400 was specifically designed to be as lightweight as possible. Don’t worry about having to free up lots of space for your treadmill because the Sunny Health & Fitness T4400 can fit pretty much anywhere.
In addition to its compact construction, the T4400 also offers a number of other very useful features. These include Handrail controls that allow you to quickly adjust the speed, a mechanism that allows you to safely unfold the treadmill, smartphone holder, and an LCD display that lets you monitor the speed, time, and amount of calories you burn with each workout.
If you’re not sure where to start with your workout routine, don’t worry because the T4400 includes nine built-in workout programs that will help you get started on the right foot. You can also select between three different incline levels to make sure that you’re getting the exact intensity you need from your workout sessions.
The Sunny Health & Fitness T4400 features a drive system of 2.20 Horse Power that can handle weights of up to 220lb. As for the measurements, they are 62.2L x 26.8W x 18.3H inches. Meanwhile, the running surface itself measures 48.82L x 15.75W inches.
Sunny Health & Fitness has been around for more than 10 years and is a household name in many parts of the country. The company is based in Los Angeles, California and tends to offer very affordable prices for most of their products. The T4400 treadmill is a perfect example.
Pros: Powerful motor, Easy to use, Compact size and lightweight
Cons: Not meant for professional athletes
Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill/Workstation with Power Adjustable Table Height
- LARGE WORKSPACE TABLE: The low profile treadmill is constructed with a large, detachable desk holding up to 85 pounds. Begin walking first to adjust the height of the desk feature. Measures at 24L X 40W (inches)
- AUTO-HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Use the quick key buttons to adjust your desks height. Height ranges from 34 to 52 inches. After your workout, easily detach the treadmill and use a chair to continue working at your desk
- DIGITAL MONITOR: The large digital display suitable for tracking your fitness progress. Display times include speed, time, calories and distance. Quick key buttons allow you to adjust speed and height of your workspace desk
- RUNNING TREADMILL: Enjoy speeds from 0.06 to 6 MPH with up to three levels of manual incline. Running deck measures at 50L X 17W so you have plenty of room to walk. Maximum weight capacity is 220 lbs. The running belt is pre-lubricated and low maintenance
The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-TD7704 treadmill allows you to work-out while doing other things like browsing the internet, reading a book, or even doing a bit of work. The treadmill comes equipped with an adjustable workspace table that can handle up to 85lbs of weight. The table can be adjusted to your particular height by using the quick key buttons. The height of the desk can range anywhere between 35 and 52 inches.
As for the belt itself, you’re getting 50L x 17W running space and a weight capacity of up to 220lbs. The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-TD7704 also offers three levels of manual incline and running speeds ranging from 0.06 up to 6 mph. Despite being lightweight and compact, this treadmill can easily accommodate pretty much any type of workout session while also serving as a convenient working space.
If you’re concerned about not having enough room in your house for a treadmill don’t worry because The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-TD7704 will only take up a very small amount of space. Even better, once your workout is over, you can easily detach the treadmill from the desk and store it separately under the bed or anywhere else you have room. The treadmill comes equipped with large and conveniently placed wheels so simply roll it away when you’re not using it.
Pros: Comes with adjustable workspace table, Treadmill can handle up to 220 lbs of user weight
Cons: Max speed could’ve been more than 6 mph
AW 1100W Folding Electric Treadmill
- [Running & Walking Treadmill] 3 built in program, 2 degree incline, offer ajusts speed 0.6-6 mph, for you to run or walk indoors, serving you a private and safe home gym to keep fit and enhance immunity
- [Smart LCD Display] Show your running or walking time, speed, distance, calories burned, heart rate and modes for your each exercise, helping you build a clear exercise program
- [Foldtable & Portable Design] Foldtable design not only helps you easily assemble the treadmill, but also helps you store or move it into small spaces by the 2 transport wheel
- [Easy Assemble & Convenient Using] You can put it together easily by 4 step; Built in watter bottle holder make you drinking convenient when doing exercise
The AW 1100W is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to avoid the gym and work at home instead. Regular exercise is very important for staying healthy, preventing diseases and decreasing stress. A busy lifestyle means there’s little time for exercise but with this machine can change all of that.
This folding electric treadmill comes equipped with a display that shows a number of important stats. This includes not only your running speed but also the total distance and the number of calories burned. In addition, the AW 1100W also features a heart rate monitor. The sensor is located on the handrails and can automatically check your heart while you’re using the treadmill. This lets you make sure you never exert yourself while also telling you how many calories you burn.
The AW 1100W can handle running speeds anywhere between 1 km/h to 10 km/h. Needless to say, the relatively low speeds mean this treadmill is not designed for very intense running sessions. The speed can easily be adjusted by using the conveniently placed buttons found on the control panel. If you have no prior experience with treadmills don’t worry because you’re in luck. The AW 1100W comes with three workout programs so simply pick one and you’re good to go.
In addition, the treadmill features a safety key that can easily be attached to your clothing. You can use this key to stop the treadmill if the control panel buttons stop working for some reason. Simply unclip the key and the machine should stop immediately. It’s very uncommon to need to use this key but better safe than sorry. If comfort is what you’re looking for, that’s exactly what you’re getting with the AW 1100W. The treadmill features foam padded handles designed to help the user maintain balance at all times.
Pros: Max speed of up to 10 mph, Built-in heart rate monitor, Several preset workout programs to choose from
Those were our top picks for the best treadmill under 500. Choose one of those and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed. Of course, buying a quality treadmill is just the first step on a long weight-loss journey. The good news is that these treadmills will help you make that journey much more interesting! If you are looking for a cheaper option, we have also reviewed the best treadmills under 300, so have a look and choose wisely.